Want to get involved in your Community? You have come to right place! The Odessa Parks and Recreation wants you to get involved for City Parks.
- March 16th 8:30 am-12:30 pm- 5k Run (Comanche Trail West)
- March 30th 8:30 am-1:00 pm- Easter Egg Hunt (Sherwood Soccer Fields)
- April 20th 8:30 am-2 pm- Take Me Fishing (Comanche Trail South Pond)
- April 27th 8:30 am-12:30 pm- 5k Run (Comanche Trail West)
- May 4th 4:30 pm-8:30 pm- Mother Son Dance (Marriott)
- June 15th 4:30 pm-8:30 pm- Father Daughter Dance (Marriott)
- September 14th 8:30 am-12:30 pm- 5K Run (Comanche Trail West)
- September 28th 8:30 am-1 pm- Young Athletes Field Day (McKinney Park)
- October 19th- All Day- Fall Festival (McKinney Park)
- November 9th- 8:30am-12:30pm- 5K Run (Comanche Trail West)
- Dec 5th- Jan 1st- 5pm-11pm-Starbright Village (McKinney Park)
- December 14th- 8:30am-12:30pm- 5K Run (Comanche Trail West)
Benefits to Volunteering
- Volunteering can help you grow academically, personally, and professionally. Learn the skills and knowledge necessary to educate others about our local parks and events that go on throughout the community.
- Volunteering helps you feel accomplished, a sense of personal humility, when you give of your time for your community.
- Volunteers help enrich the quality of life through stewardship of the City’s natural resources in keeping our community clean, safe, and fun for everyone.
- Volunteers will constantly be giving of their time to maintain and enhance the Parks, even outside of their work to growing awareness around the Community.
- Volunteers will learn side by side with fellow citizens and Parks Staff to help build unity and sustainability in our neighborhood parks, as well as, joining in on all the fun at Community-Wide Events!
Who Can Volunteer
Volunteering is open to kids and adults, high school age and above, or any other group willing to give up some of their time to fulfill the initiative.
How to Volunteer
Join in with the Odessa Parks and Recreation Department and become a volunteer for parks today!
If you would like to volunteer email email@example.com
Check out our Special Events Page for information on the next opportunity to volunteer!