Vehicles are prohibited to drive on the park. We do not supply electricity. A generator will need to be used. Jumpers are not allowed inside the community buildings, no exceptions. Jumper companies will have to provide the City evidence of liability insurance, along with stamped approval from the Texas Department of Insurance.
- Absolutely no inflatable jumpers are allowed inside of our community centers
- Absolutely no vehicles on turf areas of city parks
- Absolutely no water slides are allowed on park grounds (inflatable or otherwise)
- The City of Odessa does not supply electricity at any of our pavilions
- Do not plug jumper blowers into Community Center electrical outlets. Our electrical equipment is not capable of handling jumper blower electrical demand.
For further explanation of our rules and ordinances, see Section 1-13-20 of the Code of Ordinances.